From 20 Dec onwards, share your uplifting experience about Republic Plaza’s Destination Control System (DCS) for lifts or the revamped Republic Plaza and stand a chance to win an iPad Air*!
The most interesting entry will win an iPad Air (256GB).
Click below to submit your entry by 31 Jan 2020. Terms & Conditions apply.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
The iPad Air Giveaway (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is organised by CDL Properties Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”). By registering or taking part in this Contest, all persons participating (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant(s)”) agree to be bound by this Contest’s Terms & Conditions.
- The Contest is open only to the Republic Plaza office community, except for employees of the Organiser and their parent and affiliate companies.
- To qualify for the Contest, Participants are required to share their uplifting experience about Republic Plaza’s DCS or the revamped Republic Plaza in 50 words or less via the online form here.
- The Contest is open from 20 December 2019 and the closing date for the entry submission will be on 31 January 2020 at 11.59pm.
- Each Participant may only submit 1 entry. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first submission will be considered as the entry for a chance to win.
- All compulsory fields in the online form must be completed. Entries with incomplete information in the compulsory fields will be disqualified from the Contest.
- For the avoidance of doubt, participation in the Contest is open to individuals only. Corporate or other entities shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to request for the Participant’s proof of identity for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of the Participant. In the absence of such verification as requested, the Organiser shall be entitled in its discretion to disqualify the Participant from the Contest, and the Participant shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organiser in such event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER
- The Participant who submitted the most interesting entry will be selected as the winner.
- The selection and number of judges, and the manner in which the Contest is judged shall be at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion and the judges’ decision of the Contest is final. No enquiries or appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The Participants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser and/or the judges concerning, without limitation, the rules of the participation, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest including the production thereof.
- The winner of the Contest will be notified via email within thirty (30) days after the end of the Contest, with instructions on further action required to claim the prize.
- Should the winner be unreachable, the Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to a replacement winner, withdraw the prize or donate the prize to charity.
- The winner shall collect their prize within thirty (30) days from the date he/she is notified of his/her win via email.
- If the winner is unable to collect their prize, he/she will have to authorise a representative to present the authorisation letter for collection on the winner’s behalf. Prizes must be taken as provided, are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, and are subject to the Terms & Conditions set by the Organiser.
- The winner must produce proof of identity and/or eligibility in order to collect the prize and the adequacy of such proof shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Organiser. In the event that the Organiser deems the proof of identity and/or eligibility to be inadequate, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Organiser further reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to change or substitute the prize and/or to increase or reduce the number of winners for the Contest.
- Participants consent under the ‘Personal Data Protection Act 2012’ to the collection, use and disclosure of one’s personal data by/to the Organiser, its related corporations, their authorised agents and service providers as the Organiser may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of the Contest and/or to follow through with the submitted entries – and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of the Organiser’s PDPA Policy, a copy of which can be located at www.cdl.com.sg/index.php/privacy-policy.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use the Participants’ and winner’s name and submission entry for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law, at their sole discretion without notice to the Participant or the winner.
All information above is correct as at 16 December 2019.