VIRTUAL EVENT GIVEAWAY – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Giveaway is organised by CDL Community Management (Organiser). By entering this Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organiser.
1) This Giveaway is open to all office community from the following CDL buildings: Central Mall, City House, King’s Centre, Palais Renaissance, Republic Plaza and Tampines Concourse only, and who, on the date of verification are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age, either Singaporean or Permanent Resident of Singapore, and whose current workplace is at the abovementioned buildings.
2) Each registered attendee is entitled to one chance to win the Prize. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first submission will be considered as the entry for a chance to win.
3) For the avoidance of doubt, participation in the Giveaway is open to individuals only. Corporate or other entities shall not be eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
4) Individuals who are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Giveaway will not be eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
5) The Organiser has the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Giveaway without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
6) Giveaway mechanics listed in the form must be completed and the Organiser will, in its sole and absolute discretion, pick the winners within 14 working days from the Giveaway end date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The Organiser may without notice or liability to any party: i. Vary these Terms & Conditions or discontinue the Giveaway; or ii. Substitute, withdraw or cancel any Prize without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
2) The decision of the Organiser on all matters relating to or in connection with the Giveaway is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
3) By participating in the Giveaway, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Organiser from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following: i. The awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the Prize or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the Giveaway; or ii. The participation in the Giveaway, or any Prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or malfunctioning of any computer system or equipment.
4) The Organiser will fully cooperate with any law enforcement and government authorities and any judicial or regulatory orders requesting copies of or information in relation to any postings or content.
5) Where applicable, the Organiser makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchant’s goods and services in respect of the Prizes. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant, where applicable. Merchant’s terms & conditions apply.
6) These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Organiser.
7) A person who is not a party to these Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these Terms & Conditions and notwithstanding any terms herein, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these Terms & Conditions.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER(S)
1) The Participant(s) who submitted the most creative entry will be selected as the Winner(s).
2) The selection and number of judges, and the manner in which the Giveaway is judged shall be at the Organiser’s sole and absolute discretion and the judges’ decision of the Giveaway is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The Participant shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organiser and/or the judges concerning, without limitation, the rules of the participation, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Giveaway, the award of Prizes and any other matters relating to the Giveaway including the production thereof.
3) The Organiser reserves the right to request for the Winner’s proof of identity for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of the Winner. In the absence of such verification as requested, the Organiser shall be entitled in its discretion to disqualify the Winner from the Giveaway, and the Winner shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organiser.
4) Winner(s) will be contacted via the email address provided in the Giveaway form.
1) The Winner shall collect their Prize within the stipulated time period as indicated in the notification email.
2) If the Winner is unable to collect their Prize, he/she will have to authorise a representative and present the authorisation letter for collection on the Winner’s behalf. Prizes must be taken as provided, are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, and are subject to the Terms & Conditions set by the Organiser.
3) The Winner must produce proof of identity and/or eligibility in order to collect the Prize and the adequacy of such proof shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Organiser. In the event that the Organiser deems the proof of identity and/or eligibility to be inadequate, the Prize will be forfeited.
4) Should the Winner be unreachable by the stipulated Prize collection period, the Organiser reserves the right to award the Prize to a replacement Winner, withdraw the Prize or donate the Prize to charity.
5) The Organiser further reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to change or substitute the prize and/or to increase or reduce the number of Winners for the Giveaway.
6) Photographs and videos may be taken for documentary and publicity purposes.
1) Participants consent under the ‘Personal Data Protection Act 2012’ to the collection, use and disclosure of one’s personal data by/to the Organiser, its related corporations, their authorised agents and service providers as the Organiser may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of conducting the Giveaway and/or to follow through with the submitted entries – and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of the Organiser’s PDPA Policy, a copy of which can be located at: www.cdl.com.sg/index.php/privacy-policy.
2) Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Organiser and its advertising and promotional agencies to use the Winner’s name, photo, and/or likeness, and their winning entries (including photos) for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other relevant purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law, without notice provided to the Winner.
All information above is correct as at 21 March 2022.