CDL CITYCONNECT X REPUBLIC PLAZA CONTEST – TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Contest is organised by CDL Community Management and Republic Plaza (Organisers). By entering this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, which shall form a valid and binding agreement between you and the Organisers.
1) This Contest is open to persons who, on the date of entry, are at least 18 (eighteen) years of age and either Singaporean or Permanent Resident.
2) Each Facebook / Instagram account is entitled to one chance to win the Prize. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first submission will be considered as the entry for a chance to win.
3) For the avoidance of doubt, participation in the Contest is open to individuals only. Corporate or other entities shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
4) Individuals who are directly involved in organising, promoting or conducting the Contest will not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
5) Submission past the end date and time will not be eligible for the Prize.
6) The Organisers have the sole discretion to exclude any person from participating in the Contest without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
6) Contest mechanics listed in the Contest post must be completed and the Organisers will, in its sole and absolute discretion, pick the winner(s) within 14 working days from the Contest end date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The Organisers may without notice or liability to any party: i. Vary these Terms & Conditions or discontinue the Contest; or ii. Substitute, withdraw or cancel any Prize without disclosing any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever.
2) The decision of the Organisers on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
3) By participating in the Contest, all Participants agree to release and hold harmless the Organisers from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to any person or property arising from or in connection, either directly or indirectly, with the following: i. The awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of any of the Prize or parts thereof awarded pursuant to the Contest; or ii. The participation in the Contest, or any Prize-related activities including without limitation, any error in computing any breakdown, or malfunctioning of any computer system or equipment.
5) Inappropriate comments/posts will be immediately removed at the discretion of the Organisers.
6) The Organisers will fully cooperate with any law enforcement and government authorities and any judicial or regulatory orders requesting copies of or information in relation to any postings or content.
7) Where applicable, the Organisers makes no warranty or representation as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of the merchant’s goods and services in respect of the Prizes. Any dispute about the same must be resolved directly with the merchant, where applicable. Merchant’s terms & conditions apply.
8) These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by Singapore law and the Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Organisers.
9) A person who is not a party to these Terms & Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any of these Terms & Conditions and notwithstanding any terms herein, the consent of any third party is not required for any variation (including any release or compromise of any liability) or termination of these Terms & Conditions.
10) This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Instagram. By participating in this Contest you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
SELECTION OF THE WINNER(S)
1) The Participant(s) who submitted the most creative entry will be selected as the Winner(s).
2) The selection and number of judges, and the manner in which the Contest is judged shall be at the Organisers’ sole and absolute discretion and the judges’ decision of the Contest is final. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The Participant shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organisers and/or the judges concerning, without limitation, the rules of the participation, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of Prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest including the production thereof.
3) The Organisers reserve the right to request for the Winner’s proof of identity for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of the Winner. In the absence of such verification as requested, the Organisers shall be entitled in its discretion to disqualify the Winner from the Contest, and the Winner shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organisers.
4) Winner(s) will be announced via the comments section of the Contest post, and the Winner(s) are to respond and provide the necessary information via Direct/Private Message within the stipulated time period. Failure to respond to the Organisers within the stipulated time period as indicated in the announcement post will result in forfeit of the Prize, and the Participant(s) shall have no claim whatsoever against the Organisers in such event.
5) Should the Winner be unreachable by the stipulated response deadline, the Organisers reserve the right to award the Prize to a replacement Winner, withdraw the Prize or donate the Prize to charity.
1) The Winner shall collect their Prize within the stipulated time period as indicated in the notification email.
2) If the Winner is unable to collect their Prize, he/she will have to authorise a representative and present the authorisation letter for collection on the Winner’s behalf. Prizes must be taken as provided, are not transferable or exchangeable for cash, and are subject to the Terms & Conditions set by the Organisers.
3) The Winner must produce proof of identity and/or eligibility in order to collect the Prize and the adequacy of such proof shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Organisers. In the event that the Organisers deem the proof of identity and/or eligibility to be inadequate, the Prize will be forfeited.
4) The Organisers further reserve the right, at its absolute discretion, to change or substitute the prize and/or to increase or reduce the number of Winners for the Contest.
1) Participants consent under the ‘Personal Data Protection Act 2012’ to the collection, use and disclosure of one’s personal data by/to the Organisers, their related corporations, their authorised agents and service providers as the Organisers may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of conducting the Contest and/or to follow through with the submitted entries – and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of the Organisers’ PDPA Policy, a copy of which can be located at: www.cdl.com.sg/index.php/privacy-policy.
2) Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for the Organisers and its advertising and promotional agencies to use the Winner’s name, and/or likeness and their winning entries (including photos) that may be used for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other relevant purposes without additional compensation except where prohibited by law, without notice provided to the Winner.
All information above is correct as at 10 November 2021.